About Me / Contact
I love weddings! I love talking about them, I love researching them and I love being part of them!..... So I thought why not combine my Degree in Film with my passion for weddings and capture the magic moments for brides and grooms to cherish forever.
With 5* reviews on EasyWeddings.com and The Lovely Wedding Company Facebook page you know you're in safe hands. No wedding is too big or too small.... the magic is creating something special that works for you both. With a range of packages available to suit a variety of budgets allow me to record this memorable chapter to add to your story together.
- First, check out my wedding video portfolio to check that my naturalistic style of wedding videography is what you are looking for.
- Then take a look at my packages page to see what videography option would suit you both best.
- Next get in touch with me using the form below with the details of your big day so I can let you know if I am available.
- If I am available I will arrange a chat with you to discuss your big day in detail.
- Once payment options and the contract has been arranged then your date will go into my diary and the count down is on to your big day! You will only pay a small deposit to book your date into my diary.
- Leading up to your big day I will be in touch again by posting out freebies and again arranging a call to discuss final times and details.
- The big day is here!! Hurray! Your chosen parts of the day will be filmed discreetly by me and the big day itself will be fantastic and emotional!
- Up to two weeks after your wedding you will receive your short highlight video which you are most likely to share on social media.
- Up to four-six weeks (depending on wedding season) later you will receive your full highlight video which will show all of the ceremony and speeches (should you choose to have speeches covered) and lots more footage from your big day.
- Unlike many videographers I am open to any suggestions you would like changed on your film. Along with your full video you will receive a form to fill in which allows you to suggest any changes you would like to your wedding film to make it personal for you. It is your big day after all and I want to make your video as memorable for you to watch as possible.
- Once all requested edits have been completed I will then send your wedding videos out on a USB in the post.
It is remarkable how any brides tell me that I captured parts of the day that they had completely forgotten about. Even if you do not go with myself, I can not recommend enough that you do book a videographer as it is a memory you and your loved ones can always look back on and relive.
I’d love to talk to you about your needs, vision and wishes. Don’t hesitate to contact me through any of the following methods: